Number of Students
Over 16,000 full-time students and 35,000 continuing education students.
Sheridan College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning has more than 130 programs leading to degrees, certificates, diplomas, and post-graduate diplomas. Sheridan has courses in business, animation, applied computing and telecommunications, engineering and manufacturing sciences, community service studies, digital media and communications, performing arts, visual arts and design, and liberal studies, among others.
- 88.2% of Sheridan graduates are employed within six months of graduation
- 93.8% of employers are satisfied with the educational preparation of Sheridan graduates
- Sheridan is renowned for its unique partnerships such as the Centre for Advanced Manufacturing and Design Technologies, and the Sheridan High/Scope Teacher Education Centre.
- Key areas of research at Sheridan include: the Sheridan Elder Research Centre, the Screen Industries Research and Training Centre, and the Visualization Design Institute
- Sheridan has four campuses – two located in Oakville (Trafalgar Road Campus and Skills Training Centre), one in Brampton (Davis Campus), and one in Mississauga (Hazel McCallion Campus – opening in September 2011).