Source: University of Toronto
Water shutdown rescheduled for Oct. 19
October 17, 2006
St. George Street
update – Oct. 17
by Mary Alice Thring (about) (email)
Today's water shutdown on St. George Street is cancelled due to inclement
weather. On Thursday Oct. 19th, 2006, 9 am to 5 pm, all buildings between
Harbord and Bloor Streets except Robarts Library will have no water. This is
a result of ongoing work by the city of Toronto to upgrade water lines on
St. George Street. The total project is now two-thirds complete and once the
water upgrades have been done, only the restoration of the decorative paving
Buildings affected will be:
1. Newman Centre
2. CIUT Radio, 91 St. George St.
3. Department of Classics, 93 St. George St.
4. Innis College, 2 Sussex Ave.
5. Innis Residence, 111 St. George St.
6. Department of Economics, 150 St. George St.
7. Woodsworth College, 119 St. George St.
8. Centre for Industrial Relations, 121 St. George St.
9. School of Continuing Studies, 158 St. George St.
10. Department and Centre for Study of Religion, 123 St. George St.
11. Rotman School of Management, 105 St. George St.
Fraternities on St. George Street, the University Women’s Club and
Ernscliffe Coolege will also be affected.
Building occupants are asked to refrain from using washroom in affected
buildings. Alternate washrooms are available at Robarts Library and the
Ontario Institute for Studies in Education at U of T.