How will a person benefit from volunteering with Ray of Hope Inc?
Volunteering at Ray of Hope offers you the opportunity to become part of the "team". Even though you are not a paid employee, the benefits of knowledge and experience are yours to keep. Your contribution can provide you with:
- A new and challenging experience,
- The opportunity to learn new skills or improve upon old ones,
- The opportunity to generate work references,
- Recognition and/or responsibility,
- The opportunity to belong and to feel part of the community,
- New friends and new perspectives, and
- A sense of making a positive difference in another person's life.