Canadian University, College and Employment Directory

Custom Search

Thermofluids Engineering Graduate Admission Requirements in Canada

Prequisites and other requirements to become accepted to a Canadian university graduate and/or postgraduate degree program in Thermofluids Engineering.

| University Programs in Canada | Thermofluids Engineering |

Prerequisites for Graduate Studies in Thermofluids Engineering

Four schools offer graduate programs in thermofluids engineering: University of Manitoba, Ryerson University, University of Western Ontario, and University of Windsor. University of Windsor also offers an integrated undergraduate and graduate program.

Admission to a graduate-level program in thermofluids engineering requires a previous degree in a related discipline (eg. mechanical engineering, physics) with a minimum B+ average. School-related or industry work experience in mechanical or thermofluids engineering is considered an asset.

Admission to a PhD program can either be directly from an undergraduate degree (with exceptional marks) or after acquiring a relevant Master's-level degree.

Study and Work in Thermofluids Engineering in Canada

Study Thermofluids Engineering in Canada
What is Thermofluids Engineering? Discover similiar and related programs and universities in Canada offering Thermofluids Engineering degrees.

What Thermofluids Engineering Students Learn
Topics, concepts and subjects covered and the overall approach or focus taken in studying Thermofluids Engineering.

Research in Thermofluids Engineering
Research areas, topics, interests and projects in Thermofluids Engineering.

Career and Employment Opportunities in Thermofluids Engineering
Professions or occupations available to graduates in Thermofluids Engineering along with relevant links to employment resources.

Thermofluids Engineering Programs in Canada

Canada Canada

Ontario Ontario

Custom Search

Copyright 2019 - Hecterra Publishing Inc. - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service